How Does It Work?
Turnip Truck online shopping is designed to allow you quick and easy shopping
Select your items
choose your pickup or delivery time
let us do the shopping for you!
We offer thousands of products on our site, all at the same price as in our store
- – We currently offer delivery and curbside pickup options
- – If you have questions about your order call or text us at the East store: 615-806-0064; at the West store: 629-239-2518
- – In-store and curbside pickup times: 8 am – 9 pm 7 days a week.
- – In-store pick up at our side doors. Curbside: Park in our lot and call or text us at the East store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518
- – Delivery times between 2 pm and 7 pm; 7 days a week
- – Orders can be placed as little as two hours ahead of time, all the way up to seven days in advance
- – The minimum order is $50
- – There is a fee with Delivery
- – On the day your order is scheduled, our Turnip Truck Shoppers will do all that they can to ensure you get everything you ordered as requested
Be sure to include any notes you may want us to know on the Shopping Cart page. State “Allow Substitutions” in the Order Instruction box for items you’d be willing to accept an alternative for, just in case we are out of stock of your original item.
We have monthly sales that start on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
Helpful Tips to Get You Started Shopping
There are multiple ways to shop online with Turnip Truck:
- – Use the search bar at the top and search by whatever product, brand, or type of item you’re looking for
- – Select a department from the top menu bar and browse by department
- – When looking at items, use the filters along the sidebar to narrow down the items by Brand, Department, Category, Sub-Category, or Health Attribute
- – On your Shopping Cart summary page, you can add notes on individual products in Edit Item Instructions, or add any notes to specific items or the whole order in general in the Order Instruction Box
How to Create a Shopping List
Do you have regular items that you get every week? Create a Shopping List and order at the click of a button! Planning a party next week? No problem, you can also make a list for specific occasions and add items as you remember them.
There are a couple of different ways you can get a list started so you can easily add items to a list wherever you are at in your shopping process.
- – When you are logged in, from any item page, the List button will be to the right of Add to Cart button. Click on this and you can add any quantity of that item to an existing list or create a new list.
- – You can also manage your lists from Your Account found by clicking on your name at the top right of the page, or at the footer of any page. From the drop-down select Lists. Here you can manage the items in any of your lists.
- Does Turnip Truck deliver?
- Yes! Once you place your order online, our Turnip Truck Delivery Team will deliver to your doorstep. Be sure to check the “Delivery” option when starting your order.
- Does Turnip Truck do Curbside Pick-Up?
- Yes! Be sure to check the “Curbside Pick-Up” option when beginning your order.
- Is there an order minimum I need to meet?
- There is a $50 order minimum for all online grocery orders.
- Do you deliver beer and wine?
- Yes, we do! Our Beverage department is available to shop online! We have a large selection of beer and wine to choose from. ID verifying that you are at least 21 years old will be required at the time of pickup.
- What if I can’t find an item on the site?
- If you are unable to find a product online but think we carry it, add a note in the Instructions box when you check out. Enter as much information about the product as possible and we will make our best attempt to find it for you. Keep in mind that most of our prepared foods aren’t available online.
- Can I add special instructions for items?
- Yes! Do you need avocados ripe for guacamole today? You can add special instructions to any item in your shopping cart from the Shopping Cart page. There is also an option to put instructions for the entire order as well, such as “Please don’t put the produce in plastic bags.”
- How do substitutions work?
- By default, we do not substitute items. From the Shopping Cart page, you may write “Allow Substitutions” in the Order Instruction Box. This lets our Turnip Truck Shoppers know that you’ll accept a similar item if the original item you selected is unavailable. You will be charged the price of the substituted item. Not all items will have a suitable substitute.
- How do I know if an item is on sale?
- Sale items will have the original price with a line struck through and show the sale price below the original price. They also will show the savings amount in the bottom corner of the product image.
- Can I change the date/time of pickup for an order I have already placed?
- Please give us a call if you need to change the date or time of pickup for an order you’ve already placed. East Store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518. If it’s for a later date or time than your original order this will be no problem. If it’s for an earlier date or time, we will do our best to accommodate the change, but we may not be able to process the order earlier than your originally selected date and time.
- Can I review my order once it’s been placed?
- You will receive a confirmation email when you place your order that includes a list of everything you ordered. And you will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Additionally, you can log in to your account and select “Past Orders.” Here you can see an order you just placed as well as any previous orders. You can also easily duplicate a past order from this menu as well. If you realize you forgot an item just give us a call or text us at the East store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518 and we’ll add it to the order.
- Can I save an order I haven’t finished yet?
- You sure can. Once you have registered for an account and logged in, any item you put in your cart will remain there until you check out or remove the item. If you place items into your cart but have not signed in to your account items in your cart will not be saved.
- How do I add an item to an order I already placed?
- Just give us a call or text us at the East store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518 and we’ll gladly add that item to the order for you.
- How can I cancel an order I’ve placed?
- Please call us if you need to cancel your order.
- I received the wrong product. What should I do?
- Our Shoppers will do their best to make sure you get exactly what you ask for, but we’re human and mistakes can happen. Call us at the East store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518.
Billing, Payment & Pricing
- What if the amount charged to my credit card is wrong?
- Call us at the East store: 615-806-0064; the West store: 629-239-2518 and we’ll gladly correct any billing issues. Please keep in mind that for Curbside Pick-Up the order total shown online when you place the order is an estimate and often varies from the amount charged when the transaction is finalized on pickup day.
- What if I would like to change my account information?
- When you sign in to your account, select the Profile tab. From here you can update your contact information. You can also edit/delete your payment information from the Wallet tab.
- Is there a fee for ordering online?
- There is a small fee for Delivery.
- Can I pay for my order with a gift card?
- Our current online ordering system does not allow for payment with a gift card for gift card security purposes.
- How is the tax for my order determined?
- Online orders are taxed exactly the same as if you were shopping in the store.
- Is my credit card information safe?
- Your credit card information is secure, never stored with Turnip Truck, and is never shared with any other parties.
- You will always receive the price of an item based on your pickup or delivery date.
- If an item is not on sale when you order but is on sale on your pickup/delivery date, you pay the sale price.
- If an item is on sale when you order but not on sale on your pickup/delivery date, you pay the regular price.
- Weighted Items
- For weighed items, the amount you pay will be finalized when we process your order on your pickup date. This may vary slightly from the weight you selected originally.
- Buy One, Get One Free
- If an item is marked “Buy One, Get One Free,” you must add two of the item to your cart to receive the second item free.
Feedback We strive to offer you the best online shopping experience. If you have any compliments or suggestions please send them to us for the East store at firstname.lastname@example.org; or the West store: [email protected].