Nashville, as we work to help feed our community, the Turnip Truck is committed to the safety of our employees and shoppers. We are taking the following protective measures:
– Beginning Tuesday morning and continuing daily, 7-8 a.m. shopping will be exclusively for our elderly and immune-compromised customers.
– Hand sanitizing stations are installed at all stores. Please use these before and after shopping, for your safety and ours.
– We are encouraging social distancing — 6 ft. or more — by keeping all cafes closed, not offering customer seating and limiting access to self-checkouts at our West Nashville store.
– Shopping baskets are being sterilized frequently in the dishwasher, and our team is wiping down shopping carts, counters, shelves and surfaces throughout the day.
– Our staffers have access to gloves and sanitizer and are frequently washing their hands. We are checking in with our team members daily to ensure their health and well-being during this challenging time.
– Last but not least, we are stocking our shelves as quickly as possible to meet our customers’ needs.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them directly to our management team at [email protected] so we can address them.
Thank you for your support and stay well.